Jay-Be Crown Windermere Folding Bed
The Crown Windermere guest bed is designed for use in the Hospitals, Nursing homes and other extreme contract environments. The mattress is tailored in a highly durable, breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water resistant mattress fabric. The Crown’s heavy gauge steel frame is finished in durable epoxy paint which is easy to wipe clean. High performance 360° steel castors make the Crown guest bed easy to manoeuvre and the lockable feature makes the bed easy to secure in place for added safety. The J-Tex™ sprung base system to provide the ultimate in supportive comfort.
The J-Tex™ base is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-Tex™ sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds. This JAY-BE® guest bed achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than normal domestic beds, making it suitable for use in the most demanding contract environments.
With Water Resistant Mattress.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- J-Tex™ sprung base system for support and comfort
- Breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water-resistant mattress
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards
- Resistant to microbial growth including E-Coli and MRSA
- Hypo-allergenic forming an e ective barrier against bed mites
- Full depth spring interior mattress
- Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
Jay-Be Folding Beds